We know that your situation might change, and that you might either want access to more gyms, or to pay less each month. We’re always working to make our Monthly+ Pass even more flexible to suit your gym habits, so we’re currently working on allowing you to upgrade and downgrade your Monthly+ Pass directly through your PayAsUGym account. This isn’t quite ready yet, so if you’re looking to up or downgrade, then hit the Change My Pass button in your account, and a member of our support team will be in touch to get you onto the right pass.
Articles in this section
- What is a Monthly+ Pass?
- How do I stop my Monthly+ Pass from renewing?
- When will my pass renew?
- Can I pause my Monthly+ Pass?
- How do I resume my Monthly+ Pass after I’ve paused it?
- I’ve set my Monthly+ Pass to pause or cancel but I’ve changed my mind, is there anything I can do?
- My Monthly+ Pass has renewed, and I can’t use it this month, can I get a refund?
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my Monthly+ Pass?
- Why do I need ID to access the gym with my Monthly+ Pass?
- Do I get a refund if I cancel my Monthly+ Pass?