Yes, absolutely! Simply head to My Passes and you’ll be able to resume your Monthly+ Pass there. Your pass will then be set to active, and your next renewal date will be displayed on the page.
Articles in this section
- What is a Monthly+ Pass?
- How do I stop my Monthly+ Pass from renewing?
- When will my pass renew?
- Can I pause my Monthly+ Pass?
- How do I resume my Monthly+ Pass after I’ve paused it?
- I’ve set my Monthly+ Pass to pause or cancel but I’ve changed my mind, is there anything I can do?
- My Monthly+ Pass has renewed, and I can’t use it this month, can I get a refund?
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my Monthly+ Pass?
- Why do I need ID to access the gym with my Monthly+ Pass?
- Do I get a refund if I cancel my Monthly+ Pass?