Inductions are not compulsory for Hussle customers. Chances are, you know what you’re doing in the gym and want to be left to it. However, if you would like to be shown around a gym before using its equipment, most staff would be happy to give you a tour. Just ask!
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to verify my phone number?
- Are gyms that have 24-hour availability accessible for 24 hours through Hussle?
- Do I need an induction before using gyms with Hussle passes?
- Can children use Hussle?
- Are Classes included within my pass?
- Can I run Personal Training sessions in a gym with a Hussle Pass?
- Can I leave feedback for my visit?
- Is it possible to use two vouchers towards one purchase?
- I have found a discount online – how do I use it?
- My discount hasn’t worked – help!