The ability to book classes in advance is not included with your PayAsUGym pass. However, if there's space in the class you would like to attend on the day, then at the gym's discretion it is possible that you will be able to participate. We recommend that to avoid disappointment you contact reception on the day you'd like to attend the class to determine whether there is space. If there is, the staff will often let you take part!
Articles in this section
- Are gyms that have 24-hour availability accessible for 24 hours through PayAsUGym?
- Do I need an induction before using gyms with PayAsUGym passes?
- Can children use PayAsUGym?
- Are Classes included within my pass?
- Can I run Personal Training sessions in a gym with a PayAsUGym Pass?
- Can I leave feedback for my visit?
- Why isn't my feedback showing on the website?
- Why was my feedback rejected?
- Why haven't I received bonus credit for leaving feedback?
- Is it possible to use two vouchers towards one purchase?