Your PayAsUGym pass for PureGym only includes access to the gym facilities, not the classes. Our passes for PureGym only provide access to the gym facilities, and if you can join a class, the decision is made at the discretion of the gym staff at the branch.
Articles in this section
- I’ve purchased a pass for a PureGym – how do I access the gym?
- Why is the entry process different for PureGym than other gyms on PayAsUGym?
- Are PureGyms 24 hour gyms?
- Do I get access to classes with a PureGym Pass?
- My PIN code didn’t work in the door keypad – what do I do?
- Can I transfer my pass to an alternative PureGym?
- Can I access any PureGym venue with my PIN code?
- Can other people use my PIN code?
- What’s the difference between PureGym and PayAsUGym?